Just wanna share a personal thingy today... you know those days where you are just so stressed out and have no time for personal devotion, no time to read the Bible, no time to pray... well, it happens a lot to me... maybe you have experienced it too?
It's very tempting for me to just skip all of those and just go through the day without God. And I'm afraid to say that there are days when I just do EXACTLY that... but after a period of observation I realise that those days are all completely unproductive. I do not get to finish what I want to accomplish and the whole day becomes frustrating... there's also little peace in my heart... as I write this, I'm reminded by a statement made by my Senior Pastor, "...a day without prayer is like a boast against God..." sounds quite harsh, but how true it is!
In contrast, when I actually spend time to pray, and read the Bible... somehow, God just makes me very productive... I make wiser decisions, work faster, become more productive, become better in a lot of things... it's not my strength that I'm relying on now, but God's enablement and strength that gets me through my day. For that, I'm really encouraged and I hope that you'll be encouraged to do the same as well! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment