
Who could forget Fred Savage's role as the mole in Austin Powers Goldmember? And for those who know me, who could forget the trademark mole above my lip? Well, I've finally decided to get the mole removed. Reasons? Well, lots of shaving accidents (mole getting cut and bleeding ain't cool) and you know, that mole has been growing steadily the past few years from a tiny speck to a mini brownie - so to prevent a big choco cookie (with hairs stickin' out) taking residence on my face in the years to come, I've decided that it should go!
But then again, in hindsight, I've probably made a terrible decision. Now my friends won't be able to recognise me... haha! Also, with the Chinese New Year around the corner, I have to meet relatives and friends with this wierd plastic plaster above me upper lip. Not the ideal way to meet people, but talk about impressions!... hahaha!
PS - Fred Savage doesn't have a mole on his face in real life... it's amazing how much he has grown, I've seen repeats of "The Wonder Years" on telly and he was so young then. See how much the mole as grown! hahahaha!
PS2 (yes, that sounds funny) - Praying that the scar heals nicely and has minimal scarring! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment