After a really nice Life! spread on Saturday, the horrible happened! I've got dengue fever! The mozzie curse started last Wednesday and it was a sudden onset of hell!
As time went by, I realised that my neighbourhood was a HOTSPOT for dengue... I'm not surprised. My estate has never been a model example of cleanliness and I'm sure there are lots of irresponsible residents here.
Check out the link:
http://app.nea.gov.sg/cms/htdocs/category_sub.asp?cid=239
At the moment, there are 29 cases of dengue at Serangoon Ave 4! That's madness! People, please put your act together!
Well, I've survived and it's no funny matter. I almost felt that I've died but lived to tell a tale. I also tasted the worst ever concoction ever, papaya leaf juice, YUCKS!!!! But I guess it helped me...
I could have been admitted to hospital but somehow, I managed to survive the worst part of the illness at home. There were times when I really felt like dying but God is good!
Please do your part to eradicate mosquito breeding in your area... it's not a laughing matter when you or your family members fall sick!
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment