Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Me in the Straits Times?

I got a surprise call yesterday morning about 11am...

Caller: Hi, May I speak to Gerald?

Me: Yes, Speaking...

C: Yes, I'm a friend of Cade... I've heard you've done this webpage for Dr Erwin for his KCS Medical Centre... we really like your work and I was recommended to contact you...

M: Errr... okay... sure, how can I help?

C: I have a friend from the Straits Times who is doing a news story about people working from home... would it be okay if I give your number to her?

M: Sure... okay... thanks a lot!

C: This we hope will help promote your business further...

M: Wow, thanks a lot!

Well, sure enough, later about 3pm in the afternoon, Life! Correspondent Tay Suan Chiang came by my place and did an interview about my freelance work from home.

I'm not really sure whether if my interview was good but hopefully, my company will be featured in the Saturday papers. It would be good publicity for my business... the photographer will be coming by later about 12:30 for a photo shoot :)

That's really amazing! God is good! I never expected this to happen!

No comments: